Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Query on tds /revised return

This query is : Resolved 

29 November 2014 Hi,

I have file income tax return for AY 2014-15 in July 2014. Now I got one Form 16 in which TDS of Rs 8000 is mentioned. Can I revise my return and get the refund or is that lost?

Thank you in advance

29 November 2014 yes you can revise the return if you filed with due date and claim the TDS which missed

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries


Unanswered Queries

Follow taxation Exam20 Book Book

Answer Query