Online Updated Classes for CA CS CMA Subjects for Nov 21/May 22 Exams. Enroll Now!! Call: 088803-20003

Partnership -deed

sir,

Did in a partnership firm the Partners can distributed all its Net Profit among Partners and make the Net Profit

as Zero,

No, this is not possible because as per section 40b of income tax act there is a bar/limit on salary based on profits and interest paid on capital maximum 12%p.a and salary is discussed as under

- on First 3 lakhs of book profits or in case of loss - 90% of book profits or 150000 whichever is higher

- On balance book profits - 60% of book profits

As per Indian Partnership Act, the profit can be distributed in full... no any problem.....But as per Income Tax Act, the allowable would be as per section 40b

so,what for I go for Indian partnership act or income tax act pls solved my query ?

the firms are as such governed by the indian Partnership Act.
So far as income tax is concerned, you can show the "dis allowed" by way of computation sheet.