MSME Certified Income Tax Live Batch to commence from 25th January 2022. Limited Seats. Register Now!!


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need Advise

09 March 2009 Respected Sir,
I beg most respectfully to inform you that I am an Arts Graduate under Gauhati University (2001). I have worked in a reputed Chartered Accountant Firm from May, 2004 to April, 2007 where I have learnt about Income Tax Return Preparation (ITR-1 & ITR-2) & a little bit of ITR-4, E-TDS Return Preparation and Service Tax Return Preparation. Currently I am individually working with several organizations for preparing E-TDS Returns & 2 Nos of Service Tax Returns and more than 30 Individual Returns for last 2 years. Though I am an Arts Graduate yet I have the ability to capture this route as I am a high ambitious person.
Sir, now I would like to make my carrier bright with this profession permanently & so want to apply for the TRP Scheme or to be a Tax Consultant. But I am not known how to focus myself infront of the Income Tax Department and for that I need your valuable advise in this regards to brighten my carrier.
My E-mail ID :

Thanking you Sir.

Yours Sincerely

Mahmadul Haque Laskar
Sarumataria, Dispur, Guwahati - 781006

26 June 2009 You may enhance your present skills by doing CA.

It would also help you to brighten your carrier and give you future security.

All the Best


You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries