Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Misout entries of previous period


Querist : Anonymous

Profile Image
Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
Dear Sir,
we have missed out some purchase expenses entries of previous months. Can we take entry of the same now in that particular month? in accounting books or we have to take entry of those expenses in current month?
we have already filed GSTR3B, then how could we show changes which we have done in our accounting books for those particular expenses in GSTR.
Pls advice what should be done?


Expert : Anonymous

Profile Image
Expert : Anonymous (Expert)
Once GSTR 3B has been filed it cannot be revised or changed. You can file you GSTR 2 correctly later. As of now you can keep those entries in the same month itself in the books of accounts.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries