MANDI TRADER GST BOOK MAINTAIN
24 January 2020
I have a new form of client i.e. mandi trader.
My client has not done any business after gst implementation.
I have a few querries related to his work.
1. He makes purchases from local farmers so how he will show purchase in gst.
2. Whether reverse charge is applicable on purchases made by him.
3. What is gst rate on various grains and if rate is zero at what rate reverse charge will be applicable.
4. And if he makes sale in gst whether he has to file eway bill.
5. If any other special point that I need to keep in my mind please suggest.
Thanks in advance.
25 January 2020
1 Show it under exempt purchase.
2 RCM not applicable except cashews.
3 GST exempt on grains no RCM applicable.
4 Yes if sale value exceed 50000.
5 No GST registration required for such trade.