Itr4 filling

13 June 2019
Hi Sir

One of friend running a bakery business and he is having turnover of Rs. 6 lac also received thru bank cheque of Rs. 5 Lac and 1 lac as a cash receipt, how to calculate income tax for this transaction
since he is a individual he can get general exemption of Rs. 2.5 lac....? or not

please help us to file the return

CA R SEETHARAMAN (Expert)

Click to Talk 13 June 2019
Calculate 8% profit on cash receipts and 6% profit on bank receipts under section 44AD. Yes, he can get general exemption of 2.5 lacs.

Raghu PM (Querist)
14 June 2019
Thanks Sir..
and for LIC agents which ITR can file..?

CA R SEETHARAMAN (Expert)

Click to Talk 14 June 2019
File ITR 3........................................

Raghu PM (Querist)
14 June 2019
Sir I am filling ITR and i have knowledge about GST, earlier i was filling excise returns like ER-1, ER-2 etc.. and APR & QPR for EOU units, after GST it was moved to finance dept. now i want file returns independently, for that any certification course is there...? and i need some training also about ITR filling & GST, please suggest me

CA R SEETHARAMAN (Expert)

Click to Talk 14 June 2019
See the link.
https://www.tipa.in/diploma-courses/diploma-taxation-course.html

Raghu PM (Querist)
14 June 2019
Hi Sir

Our brother is Govt. employee and his tax deducted from his salary, but it is not appearing in 26AS, how to account it, I have TAN number of the School, if any separate login required or we can do with out that..? and what is the procedure, please suggest me

CA R SEETHARAMAN (Expert)

Click to Talk 14 June 2019
You can't login password required. Contact school.

Raghu PM (Querist)
14 June 2019
Sir the School head master retired and he didn't gave the user name and password, but they have TAN number, if they can gave, can we reset & login and upload the TDS ...? and how to upload, please provide me link or PPT (procedure)

CA R SEETHARAMAN (Expert)

Click to Talk 15 June 2019
See the link.
https://www.saraltds.com/blogs/tds-return-filing-on-itd-website/

Raghu PM (Querist)
17 June 2019
Sir, while filling ITR - 1,2,3,4 etc.. for others, we can use their user ID & Password or on behalf of them we can file the returns..? if yes how to file and what is the procedure

CA R SEETHARAMAN (Expert)

Click to Talk 17 June 2019
Yes, use their user ID & Password

×
Get Income Tax App    |    x