CCI Online Learning
50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Itr 4

This query is : Resolved 

I have income from salary and small partnership business start during 2019_-20.turn over below 10,000.
1.Can I file income tax under 44AD under ITR 4.
2. Which pan number is use for itr 4 (my personal or partnership firm)
Please advise.

1. As you said you are a partner in partnership firm, you can file the partnership firm return in 44AD, provided that your business is eligible business for 44AD
2. you have to use Partnership firm PAN number while filing the income tax return of firm in ITR 4 and as you are partner, you have to file your individual return in ITR3 in which nature of business will be partner in partnership firm.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x