CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


This query is : Resolved 

Please not that recently we have converted our business entity from partnership to private limited co and got registered with you new GST. But some of our vendors are still using our old GST no. of partnership firm, even after informing them with our new GST no.
Let me know whether we can avail the ITC of the same from the GSTR 2A of old GST no.
Please reply back asap.

No, You can not avail ITCo of old GST No. as the constitution of business got changed and the registration of the old entity needs to be canceled
ITC can not be availed for a canceled GST number

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x