Easy Office

issue ragarding capital reserve

This query is : Resolved 

11 January 2008 if company wants to issue its forfeited equity shares than it may possible that all the amount forfeited transfered to capital reserve and after that from that amount it can issue bonus share as it was capital reserve !

14 March 2008 Query not clear

27 November 2008 i have made it clear.

11 May 2012 Is this query still open?

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

CAclubindia's WhatsApp Groups Link

Similar Resolved Queries


Unanswered Queries