is there is any need to fill 112 form for pass course

07 April 2009
plz tell me that is there is any necessity of filling 112 form for pass course.

ca cs shriyans jain (Expert)
20 February 2011
As u have completed b.Com no need to submit 112. Its only required when v do additional course during articleship.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?



Browse all Subjects

CA Online Classes    |    x