Interest in EPF on deposits for 3years post retirement

The EPF account remains operative and earns interest for three years even if there is no contribution.
I want to know that if there is any age bar in this?

Means, if this three years extndend period of interest earning is available after sixty years of age also? (ie, for employees retiring on sixty years)

Interest earned in PF after retirement is taxable.

Agree ,Interest earned in PF after retirement is taxable.

Thanks sirs.
It is well settled that interest earned in EPF after retirement is taxable.

But my question is different:
If there is any age condition for EPF account remaining operative for three years after the date of stoppage of contributions therein and earning interest ?
i.e., if a person retiring at the age of 60 years or 62 years would also continue to earn interest until the age of 63 or 65 years respectively?

Thanks sirs.
It is well settled that interest earned in EPF after retirement is taxable. But my question is different: If there is any age condition for EPF account remaining operative for three years after the date of stoppage of contributions therein and earning interest ? i.e., if a person retiring at the age of 60 years or 62 years would also continue to earn interest until the age of 63 or 65 years respectively?

Yes you are right if a person retiring at the age of 60 years or 62 years would also continue to earn interest until the age of 63 or 65 years respectively.