Covid19 Alert : Keep Social distance and utilize your time by joining CA CS CMA online classes at 30% disc Coupon: SAFE30 Call : 1800-3000-0505

Incorporating a Business

This query is : Resolved 

I have a cab and two drivers who work as employees for me but in a call center company. Now I want to incorporate a business with 2 employees where the income from the services provided is put as payment for company and the expenses (wages, fuel, car service) deducted before calculating the final taxable amount.

I am also planning to increase the number of car/services and employees in further years. What way should I proceed such that the money from business is not clubbed in my regular income (I am already salaried)?

Should the company be OPC or PLC? Do I need to hire regular services of CA? Please advise.

you can go for Company form of organisation. Alternatively you can go for partnership firm

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

CA Learning