Covid19 Alert : Keep Social distance and utilize your time by joining CA CS CMA online classes at 30% disc Coupon: SAFE30 Call : 1800-3000-0505

Incorporating a Business

I have a cab and two drivers who work as employees for me but in a call center company. Now I want to incorporate a business with 2 employees where the income from the services provided is put as payment for company and the expenses (wages, fuel, car service) deducted before calculating the final taxable amount.

I am also planning to increase the number of car/services and employees in further years. What way should I proceed such that the money from business is not clubbed in my regular income (I am already salaried)?

Should the company be OPC or PLC? Do I need to hire regular services of CA? Please advise.

you can go for Company form of organisation. Alternatively you can go for partnership firm