Income Tax Return

My client has turnover of 1.55 Crore (business of furniture retail). Out of this, commission is 15 lakh (TDS deduction on it u/s 194H). This commission was for orders procured to OEM from the market. Out of total turnover 1.45 crore receipts through banking system and 10 lakh through cash. Purchase & Sale record available, GST returns filed. No record of banking transaction. Questions are:

1. Is audit compulsory?
2. Can I file ITR under section 44AD (considering commission component in turnover)?
3. How can I save maximum income tax?
4. Which form should be used to file ITR?

Dear Mr. Yog Raj Ji. Answer to your queries are:
Q1. Tax Audit is compulsory. Otherwise, your return may be declared as defective.
Q2. Yes, you can declare income of Rs. 1.4 Crore on a presumptive basis.
Q4. File Form ITR 3. Declare Commission income as normal business income and rest of the business income on a presumptive basis in column 61 under Schedule Part A - P&L.

Thanks Sir. Perfect reply.

Most Welcome Yog Raj Ji. Glad to help you.