becker cma

Limited Period Offer Avail 20% discount in all subjects CA,CS and CMA,Coupon- OFFER20 Call: 088803-20003

CA Final Online Classes

Income Tax Filing for FY 2020-21

Hi, after 31st March when Income Tax with Audit can be done at the earliest? Is there any specific duration?

As soon as ITR forms are available you can file ITR with tax audit report. ITR and tax audit report should be filed within the due dates notified.

Thanks sir. Usually ITR forms are available when after 31st march? Because will require that ITR asap for work.

From April onwards look for the forms in E-filing income tax. First ITR 1 will be released, other forms release will follow.

So in my case of proprietorship business usually forms get available till last May end? So I can plan things accordingly.

The due date of filing for you is 31st July in case of tax audit not applicable.

Sir in my case Tax Audit is required, but I want to file income tax at the earliest. So after 31st approx when can I get that filled?

You can file it in May or June.

Thanks for your reply!