CA Loan Bajaj Finserv
CA Final Online Classes
CA Loan Bajaj Finserv

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Income from withdrawal from recognised provident fund

This query is : Resolved 

Hello Experts,

I withdrawn Rs.1,12,000/- from recognised provident fund after completing five years of service.
This 1,12,000/- includes employee's share, employer's share and interest.
My query is that while filling ITR-1 which amount i have to mention in exempted income (i.e. employee's share or employer's share or interest)

Dear Husen A. Dela

If you have withdrawn funds from Recognised Provident Fund after completing 5 years of service. Then the full amount is exempt. (i.e, Your Contribution, employer's contribution and interest earned over it.)

Thank you Karan Sir for reply,
i want to know whether employee's contribution will be my income or not.

No Husen A. Dela, neither your contribution nor employer's contribution will be part of your income. All exempt.

I understand all is exempted income, but while filling ITR-1 i have to report exempted income, so in the column of exempted income i need to mention full amount or amount excluding employee's share.

The full amount you need to show.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries

Trending Tags