MSME Certified Income Tax Live Batch to commence from 25th January 2022. Limited Seats. Register Now!!

taskopad

Impact of MIX supply under GST Lax

27 May 2017 Sir,as per GST scenario our Product selling rate of tax under GST falls under 18% tax Slabe.and as per Current scenario​ My client gives some promotional gifts items (I.e key chains,bags etc.along with Material. and under GST above said Gifts Item falls under 28% slabe.now question is what would be rate of tax of product under Mix supply (i.e 18%----28%) and also pls advise the solution of sending the free gifts items to customers.

27 May 2017 This transaction will not cover under mix supply.

28 May 2017 dear Manish, supply of gifts items would not be treated as a taxable supply by you. you'll merely expense it out and claim ITC on the same since it is for furtherance of business.

expand_less