How to secure rank...???

hello experts, I'm really so motivated and I just wanted to secure rank in CA Final exam. But my resources are not enough for it. I don't have support from any one incl my family. They think that I'm not capable to do it. I'm really so poor in all conditions & my question is that my English is not so good then is it possible to secure rank without fluent English. If yes so plz tell me how should I prepare for it. I have year in my hand to prepare. Thanks in advance.

you can definitely secure rank without fluent English. Atleast the 5-6 lines you wrote above are perfect! So that should not be a problem.

so just focus on the preparation and work as hard as possible.

best of luck...take care

"Prema Jayakumar, daughter of a Mumbai-based auto-rickshaw driver, had topped CA examination conducted in November 2012."
She , being from such a background, could achieve what she wanted through her dedicated work, then why cant others.
Believe in yourself & rock the exams.
All the best.

Please refer all study materials provided by institute and keep practicing on your writing skills you can surely do it
All the best

income tax
ca students
gst
corporate law
aatmanirbhar bharat
gst council meeting
companies act 2013
tds
ca rankholder interview
tin nsdl
Info Technology
pm cares fund
icsi
Service Tax
dvat
gstr 9
unified portal
accounts
ca exams may 2020
esic
ca
cbdt
ca exams
exams