House rent

24 March 2019
Dear Friends,
i would like to ask you whether i can get rent paid / HRA Exemption of my son.who is studing and staying in Mumbai in rented house, and i am paying rent of his home.
i am staying in can i claim this under HRA Exemption.

Please suggest.


B.Chackrapani Warrier (Expert)
24 March 2019
You are not eligible since one of the condition viz.,occupation of the house by you is not satisfied.

DINESH (Querist)
25 March 2019
Dear sir,
Can you please clarify in details i didn't get this.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

CA Learning
Get Income Tax App    |    x