CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


This query is : Resolved 

We are having one Rental income in commercial complex. Now we are demolished building and reconstructing.
we can use ITC for construction material bill .

No ITC can be taken on construction of buildings, it will fall under blocked credit.

No ITC available for construction under section 17(5).

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x