Form 16B No Data Available for specified Assessment Year.

Hi

I have applied form 26QB on 24th March 2020. OLTAS has confirmed amount matched for 800 TDS on Sale of Property/ Commodities Transaction Tax on 26th March 2020 received by TIN.

Today is 7th April 2020 still I get message in Remarks Column "No Data Available for Specified Assessment Year, Acknowledgment Number and PAN of Seller. Please resubmit the request again." This is happening for past 7 days.

I have a query is Form 16B manually updated backend so that it is available for download in TRACES or is it automatically updated. I never had this kind of issue in past. I do not even see any kind of place where I can raise my query or complaint for the non availability of Form 16B.

Please Advice. Thanking You In Advance.

IT IS AUTOMATICALLY UPDATED WHEN A DEDUCTOR FILE HIS/HER/IT TDS RETURN. THE DATA IS AUTOMATICALLY UPDATED.

Thanks for the reply. Yesterday my Form 16B was uploaded along with that I got a personal email stating under 3(a) Interest on late deduction of INR 140. Column A Default amount 138. Column B Amount Paid 0.35 Column C Amount payable (A-B)(C) 137.365 rounded to near ten rupees 140.

I had paid INR 13,888 for the same Amount I got my Form 16B too. I followed all transactions within 30 days Then why is that I got penalty.

My due date to pay builder was 16th march 2020 which I paid in 2 installment on16th & 17th March 2020. On 24th March 2020 I filled Form 26QB and did netbanking payment of INR 13,888.

I believe the charges levied to me are erroneous. I have raised it with contact@tdscpc.gov.in since Ghaziabad is under lock down I got automated reply stating there will be delay.

Please advise are the charges levied on me correct if not what should be my next step.

Thanking In advance.

please ensure that Date of deduction and date of payment must be same in 26qb form.

law
pm cares fund
ca exams
career
ca rankholder interview
gst return
Professional Resource
tcs
ca students
icsi
corporate law
Info Technology
esic
gstr 9
accounts
traces
audit
students
cag
ca exams may 2020
sebi
icai
VAT
gst
eway bill
gst portal