CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Filing of return

This query is : Resolved 

A friend of mine is a senior citizen and unemployed. No pension. During the year he has closed 2 mutual funds, with a profit of Rs 40000. His total taxable income is less than Rs 2.50,000. His only income is from income from bank FD which is around Rs 39000.
1) Should he file ITR
2) Which form should he use?
Thanks in advance for your advise.

No need to file ITR as income below taxable limit.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x