Double taxation

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
13 February 2018
My Friend is a Resident of India. During AY 2016-17 he received Rs.40 Lakhs as Salary Income from Brazil for which 20% tax has been deducted.He does not have any other income from India. Now he wants to File ITR. How to Claim tax paid in Brazil? Also note that Financial Year in Brazil is from January to December.


Click to Talk 13 February 2018
File ITR 2 and claim relief under schedule FSI and schedule TR.
See the link also

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

close x
Get Income Tax App    |    x