Course to be done along with CA - from Ignou Or ICWA?

This query is : Resolved 

07 November 2008

I want to pursue additional course along with CA.
Which is a better choice from IGNOU
3.any other course

B.Chackrapani Warrier (Expert)
07 November 2008

1.My suggestion is ACS.
2.Doesn't mean others are bad.

CA. Shikha (Expert)
07 November 2008

yes. cs is best longwith ca.

srinivas (Querist)
11 November 2008

How long does it take to complete CS?
Is practical training under a practising CS mandatory now?

Deepak Agrawal (Expert)
13 November 2008

No it is not mandatory.

Its better to have Master's DEgree as it has more value abroad....

But remember to fill form 112 with ICAI

srinivas (Querist)
13 November 2008

How long does it take to complete CS?
Is ICWA better option than CS we a person wants to for a job?

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (Expert)
14 November 2008

complete CS in 3 years...
However any other course with ca is better you can do CS or ICWA on your choice and interest.
If you are good in practical subject, ICWA may attract you, if you are good in law then definitely CS is a better option.
But any how you may take a Masters degree in ABST so that you will get some exemptions in both the courses.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

close x
Download GST App    |    x