Change of registered office from roc pune to roc mumbai

This query is : Resolved 

03 April 2012

Can any one provide me the procedure for shifting office from one ROC to another ROC within state and also all resolution in this regard. i also want to know whether notice in newspaper is required for this purpose and petition is also required before CLB in this regard

Thanking you,

03 April 2012

If there is a change of registered office of the company within the state from the jurisdiction of one Registrar to the jurisdiction of another Registrar, Form 23, Form 1AD and Form 18 is required to file in this

manish pipara (Querist)
03 April 2012

sir, i want to wheteher notice is required to publish in newspaper

pramod (Expert)
03 April 2012

yes, Notice needs to be published as per provisions.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

close x
Get Companies Act App    |    x