GST Course
CA Final Online Classes
CA Classes

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Change of pan jurisdiction

This query is : Resolved 

can anyone tell me how I can change the jurisdictions of pan....

there is no prescribed method. you need to apply for the same by giving written request to the current jurisdictional officer and the new jurisdictional officer.

only in case of ur pemanent residential change or if ur transferred to some other place its allowed so apply for it to your jurisdictional ao and the dept.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries


Trending Tags