Change of Address

05 January 2010
Good Afternoon,
We are service provider registered in Service Tax Department under Insurance Auxilliary Services.
We have shifted our office. We are change only building. Whether I have to fill new ST - 1 form or what. Please guide me.

Personal Regards
Ashish Joshi

B.Chackrapani Warrier (Expert)
05 January 2010
Any change in premises/office,as against already provided in form-ST-1, should be intimated to jurisdictional central excise officer by filing ST-1 again. Now filing of forms has been made electronically for which details are available in

Ashish Joshi (Querist)
05 January 2010
Thank you very much sir

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

CA Learning
Online GST Class    |    x