Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ca course


Querist : Anonymous

Profile Image
Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
Dear Sir/Madam,
My is 37yrs, i've done B.com & M.com. Since 12yrs i'm working in a pharma concern as an accountant but now i'm willing to do CA course.
When i enquired about the course they said that i've to leave my current job & to work or do Practical Training for 3yrs(full time) under chartered accountant then only i can take intermediate examination otherwise it is not possible.
Is it mandatory to work under chartered accountant for 3yrs(full time) at this stage? Or any other option to do CA course or is there any other courses which is helpful to my future in accounts.
Please guide me.
Thanking you,


Expert : Anonymous

Profile Image
Expert : Anonymous (Expert)
Chartered Accountancy course requires you to do articleship that is internship under a Chartered Accountant for three years. There is an option in the third year to go for Industrial Training where in you can work in any company not necessarily a CA. Until you complete your 2.5 yr of internship you can not give your CA final and complete the course. So for first two years you need to work under a CA mandatorily and last year you need not complusorily work under CA but you will need to fill form an opt for the same. You can decide yourself too where to do your articleship under which CA.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries