Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


I am in one company which is located in Rajkot ( Gujarat ), This company has done sales in different location in india in year 2015-16. This Sales is done by C - Form in year 2015-16. But for in this year 2015-16,

We have sale to one party which is located in Delhi. and Such party has send C - form to our Mumbai ( Sales - Office ). But C - form not received by us. It lost in Transist. So, We need such C form from party. and Party ready to gives us fresh C From. But party has demanded following document as per CST Law.

1. FIR Copy
2. Advertisement in Two News Paper,
3. Indemnity Bond in Stamp paper.

So, My Question is Where should I file FIR ( Rajkot or Mumbai ) and Where should i Give advertisement in news paper ( Rajkot or Mumbai ). ?

Please help me to resolve my query.

You should file FIR at Rajkot and in Newspaper circulate all over india or both in Mumbai and Gujrat

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries


Trending Tags