Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I have a query regarding ACD. After issuance of customs notification no. 102/2007 dated 14/09/07, Can additional custom duty on imported goods be passed on the consumers through cenvatable invoices.? Here in the market, there is rumour that w.e.f 14/09/07, Importer can not pass on ACD through Cenvatable invoices. Is it correct?? Please reply my query...

17 November 2007 at 09:40

Taxibility of DEPB License

How it is tranferred? We have sold the DEPB Licence credit directly to our party without endorsement of our name. Whether the income arising on transfer will be taxable as business income or speculative income.

28 September 2007 at 13:17

Custom Duty

What kind of duty chargable on electronic goods imported from china

25 September 2007 at 15:09

EPCG license

Q. What are the procedure and requirement to get the license for EPCG ?

24 September 2007 at 18:22

custom duty

Q. I want to know the custom duty rate of all the product especially for software, hardware and electronic devices ?
Q. Is there any website which can show all the custom duty rates ?

21 September 2007 at 21:52

Import Export Code

Dear all,
PLs. give me in detail,the procedures & documents required for getting Import & Export Code.
Thanks & Regards
ca sanjay chaudhary

11 September 2007 at 22:03

indirect tax

for cs intermediate students, is the study material of institute enough for preparation of exam

06 September 2007 at 17:14

regarding DEPB scheme for export

please tell me in detail about DEPB and EPCG scheme for export.

31 August 2007 at 16:35

attempt due

I passed my P.E.II in nov.2007,when my attemt is due as early as possible,my articleship is continue and i registered for the old course.

30 August 2007 at 16:25

Job work on Imported Goods

Whether a DTA Unit in India can import Goods (i.e. Rough Diamonds) for Job Work and export it back to the party? If yes, please let us know the provisions and procedures applicable under various laws & acts of our country.