09 July 2020 at 11:49

ESI

Hi all..
One of my colleagues got an increment and crossed ESI limit of 21000/-. I mentioned his salary is 0 while submitting ESI return, but not getting proper reason in downdrop menu in ESI. What to mention? Thanks in advance

Hello sir/Mam,
I want to know the treatment of inventories/opening/closing stock and creditors in the balance sheet for Tent house(chairs,tables,crockeries,fan,lights,etc) rental services provider.
Also these items would be considered as inventories or fixed assets nd depreciation applied to them if asset.

08 July 2020 at 16:21

Triparty agreement

we are in construction business. allotted 1 flat to a party A. he paid us total sale price. now he selling the same flat to mr. B. Here final sale agreement will be between builder & mr. B.
1. Can we to triparty agreement stating mr. A as confirming party ?
2. what is the accounting treatement in books of accounts?
please guide.

Dear sir,

As per AS-13 all long term investments are valued at COST unless there is permanent diminution in value.

What is the year end accounting treatment for long term investments in mutual funds by private limited company (INDAS not applicable)

What is the accounting treatment for mutual funds as per INDAS

Thanks & Regards,
SAI KUMAR
+919642414296

08 July 2020 at 10:46

TDS

Good Morning !

Could you please share which book is best for TDS And TCS for return filling, Law and etc for Increase of knowledge

07 July 2020 at 22:59

Assets

Hi
internet service provider uses networking devices to distribute internet
Can u tell me in which cateogory above assets falls.
Stay safe

06 July 2020 at 12:24

Ca final old course nov 2020

can anybody guide me about CA Parveen sharma batch for old course NOv 2020

06 July 2020 at 11:38

Outstanding

In a years collection is 30 lacs more than sale
Closing stock in 10 lack less than opening stock
Customers total outstanding increase by 20 lacks how it possible

06 July 2020 at 11:13

DEBIT NOTE FOR PURCHASE RETURN

Dear Sir

We have purchase return of goods and through Debit Note with E-way Bill. We have reverse the Input credit with the earlier input credit and the party will issue Credit Note.

It is clear that we don't have to show debit note in GSTR-1 return but my query is whether the Debit Note No with the series to be shown in Document in our GSTR-1 return.

03 July 2020 at 23:42

General reserve

is it correct to say that General reserve in balance sheet =convert/transfer/reflect cash/bank balance in asset side

FM by Grant Thornton    |    x