Attempt calculation for ca exams

Querist : Anonymous

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
Respected Sir,
First I had filled up form for 1st group for ca final only (Not filled for 2nd group) and I passed it......Then I filled up form for 2nd group only and I passed it......

Is it my 2nd attempt to pass 2nd group ?

Please it is urgent as I have to submit my resume and details for campus interview.....And I have big doubt about this question....

If possible answer it with reference...
Thanks in advance

Yes, it will consider you passed in second attempt. But my suggestion is you want to submit resume so in your resume indicate passed in first attempt each group individually in two immediate attempts.

But i am sure in view of ICAI you completed in Second attempt. Because as per ICAI every eligible attempt will be consider as each attempt either appeared to the exams or not for such attempt.

OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI

I think you can write it as your First Attempt and no problem will be breated on this issue.

All the Best