Application u/s 154

20 October 2019
hello , for a y 2011-12 rectification u/s 154 to be filed because the deductor changed the TDS Amount. Now want to rectify the TDS details only. Rest particulars of Return will be unchanged. Opinions are required with any case law. Thanks in advance

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

CA Learning
Get Income Tax App    |    x