CCI Online Learning
50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amendment bill

This query is : Resolved 

Sir, B2C party ka bill galti se B2B me add ho gaya...ab us bill ko b2b se kaise hataye

You have to revise GSTR-1

issue credit note for the same.
and increase b2c in next following month.

GST Returns Are not Revised.
you have to do amendments/adjustments.

Hello Querist ,
You need to issue credit note for that invoice in your next month GSTR 1 to nullify the transaction and report B2C which missed to be reported .

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x