Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Additional qualification

This query is : Resolved 


Querist : Anonymous

Profile Image
Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
15 October 2011 Dear Sirs,

I am CWA Inter Student & working in a Company as Assistant in Treasury & Forex Management.

Which additional professional course should i pursue & it will help me ?

15 October 2011 you should go for CA or MBA in is better option for your treasury & forex management service provided bu you

19 October 2011 After Completing Your CWA, go for CS...
This combination will be best for u

19 October 2011 ACCORDING TO ME YOU CAN GO FOR NCFM COURSE(NSE's Certification in Financial Markets(NCFM).

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries


Unanswered Queries

Follow taxation Exam20 Book Book Book caclubindia books

Answer Query