50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

Additional course with ca

i am in CA Final. Which additional course is in option for me to choose which give strength to my portfolio along with CA.

You have the following options
ICWAI
CS
CFA (International)
MBA
Now it would depend on which field you want to get into.

Some of the options available are:

1. CS, ICWA, CFA (US), CMA(UK). These are Long term duration with more than 3 years.

2. CPA, CFP, CIA, CISA etc. are medium term duration depending upon the devotion and your level of knowledge.

3. Further there are many certification programmes like, CIFRS, NCFM, CMA (US) etc. NCFM course is conducted by the Indian Stock Exchanges and concerned with security market.

The combination of CA+CFA is good in case the interest is for Investment banking and Portfolio Management.

The combination of CA+CPA is also a good one in case interest is in Accounting and Auditing field.

The Combination of CA+CS is also good. With this combination you will be able to handle Secretarial deptt along with Account and finance deptt. It is also very helpful to take top chances to work with top management.

Hope this information help you. You are welcome to share your thoughts.

RG

if u want to go in finance, then do CFM or CFA(US),
if u want to go in management go for MBA,
if u want to practice as a CA, then go for CS or LLB.
if u want to go to european countries, then go for CPA,
if u want to speacialise in internal audit go for CIA.

According to me IFRS and ISA course makes carrer good.