Online Updated Classes for CA CS CMA Subjects for Nov 21/May 22 Exams. Enroll Now!! Call: 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

trust registration

This query is : Resolved 

I have applied for registration of charitable trust in form 10A on 28.03.2021 and got provisional registration for 3 years on 28.05.2021. My query is do I need to revalidate the registration as per new provisions? If yes, do I need to file the form 10A or 10AB?

Yes, file form 10A.......

You don't need to file Form 10A now. The application for conversion of provisional registration into regular registration is to be made in Form 10AB. This application has to be filed at least 6 months before the expiry of period of provisional registration or within 6 months of commencement of activities of trust, whichever is earlier.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries


Trending Tags