Working

In CG for land & building section, Capital Gains is displayed as value of consideration.
Pl help as how to correct this error.
Pl help.

HARSHAD KHONA

Please elaborate query.
Did you filled any data?
If yes, are they fully filled up?

I filled up sales price & then acquisition cost , related cost but what appears as CG is acquisition cost. For ex: if my sales price is 1lakh & purchase price is 0.9 lakh.
My CG comes to my shock as o.9 lakh.

I filled up sales price & then acquisition cost , related cost but what appears as CG is acquisition cost. For ex: if my sales price is 1lakh & purchase price is 0.9 lakh. My CG comes to my shock as o.9 lakh.

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/experts/details.asp?group_id=2854684

Which ITR you are filing?
Is it ITR 2 or 3 or 5?

I am filing Income Tax Return 3 .

As such there is no defect as checked by me. Please fill the data fully and check if it gets rectified.
Hope you are using Jason utility ver. DU v-1.0.18.

No, I am not using any utility. I am filling data directly.

Where ???

I am filling data on new tax portal.

Because of heavy traffic on the new portal, the online ITR filing is not suitable for error free working, specifically with slow internet connections. Hence such glitches.
Recommended to download ITR filing utility, fill data offline till validation stage. It is working with minimum bugs. Finally upload the return with verification. The process is much less time consuming then the online filing.

Thank you very much.

Most Welcome ...