Freedom sale - Get upto 30% discount in all CA CS CMA and Certification courses. Call Coaching: 1800-3000-0505 Certification course : 011-411-70713

Who can sign ca final exam form??

http://icaiexam.icai.org/faq.php#link34

As per the above link,
The CA Final Exam form has to be attested by a member of the Institute or your Principal in the case of Final candidates. However in the case of Intermediate (IPC) Exam candidates, it may be got attested by a Gazetted Officer also.
As per my interpretation of the above, the CA Final form need not have to be necessarily signed by the Principal only. It can be very well signed by a member of the Institute...
Is my interpretation correct?
Kindly clarify my doubt.

ya your interpretation is correct as per the said link...!!!

For final its written or in between two options na

member of inst or ur principal

only when any candidate is undergoing articleship and appearing for ca final exam then his own principal only can sign and for those who completed their training they can take any ca's sign on exam form.

After submission of the CA Final exam form to ICAI...is any letter of acknowledgement sent to article and his Principal from ICAI about the receipt of the same?
Are BOTH article as well as the Principal sent an acknowledgement or only the article gets one?

1. no such ack is sent to anybody by icai, the final ack is the pdf which the article recieves on filling form and making payment of fees.

One of my friend who appeared for Nov 14 Final exam recd a letter from ICAI after submitting her exam form that she has been provisionally admitted to CA Final exam and she is undergoing her last 6 mnths of articleship training.
Why such a letter? Is a similar letter sent to Principal as well?