Which itr to file?

15 May 2019
Respected Members,
I have income from jewelry business where no proper book of accounts is maintained. Beside this, I have a income from interest against fixed deposit. Which ITR should I file.
Thanks in advance
Swarna Kamal Chandra

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Expert)
15 May 2019
You are required to file ITR-4 declaring your Income from jewellery business u/s 44AD

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

CA Learning
Get Income Tax App    |    x