Mega Offer Avail 65% Off in CA IPCC and 50% Off in all CA CS CMA subjects.Coupon- IPCEXAM65 & EXAM50. Call: 088803-20003

CA Final Online Classes
Prodamy

Whether operating a petrol pump will be taxable

Sir, my client is primarily a gta service provider in Maharashtra, whereas he is also running a petrol pump owned by a third person in Goa. Further, as per agreement for running the petrol pump my client is entitled for all profits from the operation of the petrol pump after incurring all expenses. Further, my client will pay ownership fee to the owner of the petrol pump as per the agreement. Furthermore, my client is making payment for ownership fee is under section 194ib,

My question is, whether the profit earned as per the agreement will be taxable for gst and if, yes, than which SAC will apply.

GST not applicable on profit earned but GST applicable on ownership payment subject to threshold.