What will be the Form

Respected Sir/Madam,
(i)Form "I" is required for exemption from CST when buyer is Located In SEZ(Special Economic Zone. Is this Form "I" is still Relevant? ii) Is any form is required for Exemption of Excise Duty when buyer still located in SEZ? (iii) and When Saler is located in SEZ then he needs to charged CST and Excise Duty if no then How? Thanks in Advance

1. In case of Inter state Purchase made by SEZ Unit/SEZ Develpoer, Form I is required to be submitted to supplyer. It is still in force.
2.In case of Inter state Sale made by SEZ Unit, chargeability of CST will depend upon the state's law in which SEZ Unit is working subject to the CST Law also.In generall CST should be charged and concession in rate of tax can be availed in accordance with provisions of Sec 8 of CST Act.

traces
dvat
Info Technology
gst council meeting
itc
mca
esic
cbdt
ca exams may 2020
eway bill
Others
rbi
newgstreturn
Professional Resource
tcs
custom
shares stock
gst
csr
llp
income tax
companies act 2013
unified portal
ca exams
epfo