What remedy should be taken by employee

If a company wants to terminate its employee in June . if employee is managerial level in Accounts Department and company may inform to employee that you have to left while company have reduced salary to 50% in may 2020 but employee not accepted. employee if leave the organisation then how much salary will be eligible in june then for may and June .

Ask for notice pay, which has to be paid in full with retrenchment compensation. Ask for gratuity payment if you have completed 5 years of service.

Respected sir,
My job is completing 5 years in 31st July 2020 .
and the company force to me to left the organisation but i have already said to management that please give me notice period for 31st July 2020 but i have not share to company that my job will be completing 5 years in 31st march and now employee capacity is less than 10 . may i eligible for Compensation. and how to get gratuity if company terminate me from Job in june. please reply sir . i am in tough time please sir assist me.

Sorry 31st July will be 5 years and not on 31st march. sorry for inadvertently mention 31st march.

In such a case you are not eligible for gratuity. See your terms of employment any non compliance, being managerial level employee only company can do anything.

Info Technology
itr
ca exams may 2020
VAT
Professional Resource
shares stock
rbi
icsi
career
Service Tax
aatmanirbhar bharat
tcs
pm cares fund
esic
eway bill
ca rankholder interview
cag
coronavirus
icai
corporate law
exams
law

FM by Grant Thornton    |    x