CCI Online Learning
50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Waiting for returns

This query is : Resolved 


To whom so ever it may concern,

In 2008-2009 during filing Tax returns one of the CA have updated the incorrect TAN # and still i haven't got my returns back.
So how can i get back my returns?
I have the acknowledgement which was given during tax returns.
Pls help me.


You could file a letter with the concerned Income tax officer explaining him the error in quoting the TAN no. and request to rectify the same and process your return or you could alternatively approach the greviance cell.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x