Online Updated Classes for CA CS CMA Subjects for Nov 21/May 22 Exams. Enroll Now!! Call: 088803-20003

Verification Error while E filing ITR2

Error of exemption under sec10(5) is not permitting to file return at Verification stage (while uploading .JSON file)
It gives error " Kindly restrict exemption under section10(5) to LTA under salary as per section 17(1)
However if select "other " with comment as" cash vouchers in lieu of LTA" verification is done with no error.
should I file return.
Grievance already raised in IT Portal.

If the exemption claimed for LTA, it cannot be claimed in any other section. You may revise the data to available limit.

i agree with your advise but would like to rearticulate my problem for which solution is not there .
LTA exemption is as per limit . while claiming exemption through offline utility , Validation is successful & .JSON file is created. However while uploading this file, it fails in Verification stage &gives error " Kindly restrict exemption under section10(5) to LTA under salary as per section 17(1), I have notified this Grievance to IT Dept .
Has any one also facing problem while claiming LTA exemption.? What is the solution?

Check if you have processed the ITR with latest Utility DUv-1.0.13 released on 14.09.2021.

Thanks Sir. I will check and come back to you.

I downloaded latest Utility DUv-1.0.13 released on 14.09.2021. Tried to upload the file but Problem persists.

Again file complain under 'Grievance' for the solution...

ok sir .Thanks for your guidance.