Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

U/s 139(5)

As per your advised, revised return of income u/s 139(5) submitted on 31/05/2021 AGAINST Original return u/s 139(1) WHICH was submitted on 06/09/2020 for the A.Y. 2020-21 BUT non furnishing B/S and P/L a/c , it was defective as per CPC but in this regard I did not receive any notice U/s 139(9). Despite several request to the CPC through e-Nivaran - original or copy of notice did not send to me. Lastly you advised to submit said return u/s 139(5) - as per your valuable advise I submitted return U/s 139(5). But PRESENTLY I AM UNABLE TO OPEN THE NEW PORTAL TO KNOW THE DECISION OF THE CPC. Kindly advise. Regards, Tarak Kumar Roy

KINDLY LET ME KNOW TO DO FURTHER TO THAT EFFECT. Regards, Tarak Kumar Roy