This query is : Resolved 

20 September 2023 Respected Sir/Madam
There is a query regarding two PAN of assessee
Earlier she has a PAN in the name before marriage and its linked with adhar
then she applied a new PAN after marriage which is not linked with adhar
Now she wants to link second PAN to link with adhar.
can first PAN be cancelled or surrendered ?
Request to guide on this

20 September 2023 Yes, cancel first PAN online.

Visit the NSDL portal and click on “Apply for PAN Online”.
Choose “Correction in Existing PAN Data” under “Application Type”.
Fill in relevant details in the PAN card cancellation form. ...
Make online payment and download this application for future needs.

20 September 2023 Thank you Sir FIRST PAN is linked with Adhar, can it be cancelled ? Then I should link NEW PAN with Adhar

20 September 2023 Yes, cancel it and link it with other.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

CAclubindia's WhatsApp Groups Link

Similar Resolved Queries


Unanswered Queries

GST Live 38th Batch (Weekdays) with CA Arun Chhajer GST Live 38th Batch (Weekdays) with CA Arun Chhajer

Follow us

Answer Query