50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

Trust, society, aop, boi, co-operative society,

Querist : Anonymous

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
1.Can anybody explain me the difference between Trust, Society, AOP, BOI, Co-operative Society.

2. How each to be registered?

3. How each is Taxed?

AOP... joint ventures, limited purpose partnerships, trusts, societies. BOI per se is not available in India I was told that the status was available to Portugal people when they were in India. The tax rates are given in the Finance Act.

Querist : Anonymous

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
Not A Complete Answer,

All are available in India... need Some Text and differences or comparision between all.

Querist : Anonymous

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
Not A Complete Answer,

The status of co-operative society is a question of law. A Special leave petition (SLP No.3976/2010) is pending with Hon'ble Supreme Court, the final outcome of which will answer the question whether co-operative Societies are "persons" as defined in Income tax Act 1961.