Mega Offer Avail 65% Off in CA IPCC and 50% Off in all CA CS CMA subjects.Coupon- IPCEXAM65 & EXAM50. Call: 088803-20003

CA Final Online Classes
CA Classes

TRUST Registration 2020-21

How do I transfer registered office of a trust from one state to another? Or is there a way to obtain multiple registration?

Also I was re-registering a trust registered u/s 12 A by using form 10A and I also want to obtain 80G registration, how do I get both using 10A form? Do I need to file Form 10A twice (i.e., one for 12A and other for 80G registration)

Now you have to do 12AB registration on or before 30th June 3021. Register it in the new state. Multiple registration not allowed. You can have branch.
See the link.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/taxguru.in/income-tax/fresh-application-existing-trusts-section-12ab.html%3famp

And what should be done if the same is a society ?

Society no problem you can register it as charitable society.

Apply together for 12AB registration.

X

Do you have any Tax Queries

Submit