To avoid tax on capital gain

24 June 2019
Dear sir,

I have sold my flat and its attracts Capital gain, so I want to avoid tax on capital gain so i am planning to purchase room in chawl system. Is it taxable or Exempted


CA Rashmi Gandhi (Expert)
25 June 2019
Purchase of residential property within 2 years of sale of residential property is allowed as exemption u/s 54

Nandkishor (Querist)
25 June 2019
Dear Madam,
Thanx, but i want to know about i am purchasing Chawl room where no Stamp Duty registration require only Notarized Sale Deed will be prepare, is it ok, or need to invest in flat only.
Nandkishor Gandhi

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

GST Live Class
Get Income Tax App    |    x