50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

Time limit for appointment of kmp

As there is no transition period for the appointment of KMP. So what should be the date of appointment?

the Key managerial personnel section 2(51) is effective w.e.f. 1/04/2014 and the time period is within which u have to appoint KMP in your company is within 6 months from the period of commencement of the act.

Can you tell me the section which specifies the above statement as according to my knowledge, 6 months is for vacancy.

As Per Section 203 (4) talks about the vacancy which needs to be filled within the period of six month of the date of vacancy and recently i joined one seminar held at Ludhiana and the same query has been raised and the answer given is Six month. means after the commencement of the act i.e. section notified on 1/4/2014.